Monday, August 4, 2008

The Monitor And The Contest

My monitor had a nervous breakdown on Friday and a new one is MAYBE coming tomorrow or Wednesday.

So I may run the Uproarious contest on Wednesday instead of tomorrow.

I have a new blog design and have Goofy Girl to thank for that. Her widget is at the bottom of my sidebar and her prices are so low that to quote Crazy Eddie SHE'S PRACTICALLY GIVING IT AWAY! If you're not from the New York area you won't know what that means but oh well.

Also, the kick ass logo is by Jill Kerwin, my business partner in The Room Remakers. If you want to create something unique for your blog, these are the two women you want to call.

I went to the doctor today and he said I could drive. I went in with one crutch and some Nike's and he said I was doing well and then pointed out how you couldn't even see my scars. But he wouldn't give me any Xanax to get rid of the tingling in my hands so I hate him.

I'm typing this over at McLoserstene's place. She's passed out on the couch and I'm going to go through her purse in a minute because friends don't let other friends go out partying with too much cash.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012