Monday, September 29, 2008

Here's What I Did During My Half Week Off

$300 at the shrink to get anti-anxiety meds.

$ 65 at The chiropractor to learn I had a pinched nerve.

$ 33 at Rite-Aid's discount service for people with no medical insurance but an appearance on Seinfeld.

$398.00 for things I already knew.

The meds have made me stop crying. I was crying 5 or 6 times a day. Now I don't and strangely I miss it. I guess it's pretty clear how neurotic I am.

I was a total wuss at the chiro's and Dr. Jeff made McLoserstene HOLD MY HEAD so I wouldn't run away. How long do you think she'll be telling random strangers THAT story?

I still haven't paid my taxes. You know, just to change the subject.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012