Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Don't Forget About THIS!!

This year's Christmas contest is all about the ugliest holiday sweater you can find. Doesn't have to be yours, just take a picture and email it to me. (Email is under my profile on the sidebar).

Send as many as you want because this year the readers will pick the winner.

Remember these from Single, Married & Divorced for Y2K? Leslie (the one in the middle) bought them and made us wear them even though we're not gay.

I'm leaving for Canada tomorrow and doing a gig with Leslie and will remind her, for the 100 millionth time, HOW MUCH I HATED THOSE SWEATERS. Meanwhile I've still got mine so maybe I'm a little gay, eh?

Sorry I haven't been commenting a lot lately. I haven't been back to the chiro in case something gets more messed up so when I get back from Canada, I'll be going a lot more. And lighting candles for the stock market.

DON'T MISS my two- part review of Chris Rock's new HBO special at Uproarious yesterday and today.

End of chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012