Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Harmony

This is Harmony, who belongs to Jen, who lives downstairs who was visiting one day while I was incarcerated. I call her Monkey Dog because she can jump straight up in the air two feet, clear the armchair and land on my lap. Even my ex-boyfriend couldn't do that.
When she was less than a year old Jen brought her to my apartment and Harmony spent the entire time eating microorganisms off my carpet. I got the hint and had them cleaned.

Here she is licking my teeshirt. I have no idea how many times I wore that shirt during my recovery. 40 hundred? So apparently it was uh, gross.Here I'm restraining her because she would have licked clear through to the bone. My ex-boyfriend COULD do that, however.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012