Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Real Friend Tells You The Truth And Then You Secretly Hate Them

I have a friend in the neighborhood who I've known for all the years I've lived in L.A. He's a busker outside of the Hollywood Bowl each Bowl season. Ken knows everyone and they all know him. They say hi to him on the street but when he's blowing his sax outside the Bowl, people pretend they don't see him and never give him any money. Look at his face and if you don't see a kind soul then I can't help you.
Ken's the one who, after I had gained all that weight before my surgery, said to me wistfully, "I remember you when you had a flat stomach." That's him below with his rescue dog Sandy Blue.
Now he just says, "Girrrrrrl, lookin' good, lookin' good." He might only be saying it when I'm walking next to Gisele Bundchen. Which I never am. But he is forgiven. Plus, he's gained weight!

You know how I feel about artists, throw them a buck and you make their day.

Don't be cheap; it's ugly.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012