Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do I Even Need To Explain This One?

Thanks Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. THANKS BAILOUT MONEY. Thanks U.S government. Great job!! And I especially want to thank The Impotentate, one of my exes who profited GREATLY as a mortgage broker and became a multimillionaire.
AFTER I DUMPED HIM BECAUSE FOR 7 YEARS I GOT TIRED OF HIM NEVER EVEN PAYING FOR A GLASS OF TAP WATER.

I'm a leeeeeetle off topic (ya think?) BUT did I mention I spent 4 years dealing with his impotency and never complained or belittled him? Did I mention that? HUH? DID I? DID I? Go catch up on us by clicking on the label below. ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO FEEL SUPERIOR TO ME AND FRANKLY, WHO DOESN'T WANT THAT?

Did I mention he's a multimillionaire? Did I mention I'm not?

God I am SUCH an asshole.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012