Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Everybody Can Bite Me Friday!

I can't afford my shrink. She's $350. an hour. Okay, Get up off the floor and clean up the tomato juice you spilled on your brand new white blouse and keep reading. She costs about 34 dresses at Wal Mart. But there's an alternative, I can go for FIFTEEN minutes for little checkups and they cost $110. or 7 dresses at Marshall's. Or 5 Starbucks. Or a vial of cyanide.

Yesterday I ended it. I'm fine. Except for the numb hands and spinal stenosis and no health insurance. I will go to my mother's in Paris and have it done there FOR FREE. Why the United States can't take care of their citizens who have health problems and were stupid enough to go into show business just breaks my heart since I was born with bone problems. AND NOT THE RIGHT KIND OF BONE PROBLEMS.

Mom arrives here on the 20th of May. By the time she leaves, SIX WEEKS LATER, I will have re-thought that freebie in France.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012