Monday, May 11, 2009

Sometimes I Go Shopping Blindfolded

I have a storage unit attached to my apartment. Sometimes when I walk by I hear "Please get us out of here."

They have a roof over their heads and they're not on fire. Rude.

So I thought I'd show you some of the things I'm selling at our neighborhood yard sale on May 23. First up, what the fuck IS this? Do I have a giant hungry cat that I don't know about? Did I buy it at The Mall of America Plastic Zoo of Budapest? WHY WOULD I HAVE BOUGHT THIS? And don't ask "Was this before you were medicated?"

After this 5 day series of hideous pictures (unless you like them and then I'll be all codependent and like them too) I'd better get some Blogger's Choice Awards votes out of this. And no, I'm not in the Best Worst Taste category.

Unbelievably.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012