Friday, June 12, 2009

I'd Like Your Help

I'm posting this email I got without permission because as we all know, I always do the opposite of appropriate.

But I'm posting it for 2 reasons:
1. For the bloggers who leave no emails on their profiles or don't link their names so we can't find you easily.
2. For the bloggers who take time out of their busy lives to respond to their readers because otherwise they'll have to clean the house.
3. To avoid the answering within the comments which I never go back to read because I read over 200 plus blogs.
4. Have stopped checking the little Send me followups button because no one ever answers my questions, not even the blog owners.
5. Because I want to share the love.
6. (lie).
7. Because the email makes me look good. dingdingding, we have a winner!
8. 8 reasons. I can't shut up once I get going.

Subj: You know what I love about you?
Date: 6/13/2009 4:23:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From: A reader

You have time for your fans! I used to follow another comedian, I won't name names, I commented on every blog she posted and she NEVER replied to me. it's a shame really, because she's pretty funny. I read your comment on my daughter's blog and it just made me smile! Thank you for being so down to earth!



Abbie left me one of the most compelling it-happened-to-me-too comments on Friday's post. When I replied to her privately I came across her website, written about her daughter, who has Hep C and needs a liver transplant. I know a lot of people out there can relate to this or are going through the agony of waiting for transplantation so I'm hoping you'll stop by her website and send some love and then pass it around the internet. Her daughter has two children so mothers, start your engines.http://abbiespot.blogspot.com/

And for fans of teenagers! Why is no one's hand up? But you'll all cheer for this one. She made 3 short videos and posted them on Brickfish. So in the spirit of helping fellow bloggers go vote for this kid's vids. There's NO signing up just click and Dairy Queen Double Serve comes through your screen and directly into your mouth. There are 8 days left to vote. You remember when you were a teenager and life sucked and you were in the band and chess club and wore coke bottle eye glasses and then you WON something, like a spanking? Do me a favor, go vote for this sweetheart and let's get her a win. All 3 of her vids are just so touching and you can vote every 8 hours!! For all three of them. http://www.brickfish.com/acutedisaster09

Thanks kids.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012