Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did I Show You This Already?

After over 600 posts, and I use labels so I can find them again, I still don't think I ever posted this picture. You can check the label at the bottom if you want to prove me wrong. And I think I speak for everyone when I say "Who doesn't want to do that?" I was sent home from the hospital last year in this jumpsuit. It was made of paper that was hefty baggish enough to look like clothes. From a dumpster.

For my next doctor's appointment I took the belt of my black robe and tied it around my outfit in an effort to look like a black belt who could kick ass. With one foot.

The doctor asked me what I was wearing. I replied that it was what I got at the hospital and was sturdy enough to go up and down stairs on my butt since I had no elevator.

"How long are you going to wear that?"
"I don't know, why?"
"Because it's just to wear home, most people change into real clothes later."
"Oh."
"How long have you been wearing it?"
"Ten days."

Everyone in the room laughed and the doctor insisted on taking a picture of me wearing my paper confection. Needless to say, I covered my face.

Suzy went to the hospital and paid $15,000 dollars and all she got was this lousy paper jumpsuit and an arch in ONE foot.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012