Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Picture Tour Of My Hollywood

I haven't been able to walk around my neighborhood for 3 or 4 years because of my two surgeries. Now I can and I was either looking up or looking down and amazed I didn't fall into a manhole or get hit by a car.
If someone robbed this bank they'd have a built-in getaway car.
I tried to take a picture of the guy who shines all the stars. He has one leg and never used to get paid. Now he does. He shines them all by hand. I stopped and asked if I could take his picture and he said "What's in it for me?" I said,"I'll put you on my blog." He said he didn't want anything on the internet because of all the 'trouble' that could cause down the line. I asked him if he had a computer.
"No," he replied. Next time I'm not asking.
I have two unsold screenplays but I DON'T NEED TO BE REMINDED OF IT by of all things, A FUCKING BANK.




End of first walk in a very long time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012