Thursday, December 17, 2009

Look What I Found!

The Chinese baby!



Thank God this picture was from The Sears Portrait Gallery, which I believe is an oxymoron. Anyway, cheap cheap cheap.



I had caps put on my teeth after this photo. Leslie's hair is looking for the corral it came out of.



This is Gary Lazer. We wanted to try out a guy in the Divorced role. Didn't work out although he was very funny.

I was turned down for a Sear's card many, many years ago. How bad is your credit to be rejected by Sears and yet accepted by Neiman Marcus? I was laughing about it until my sister told me the Sear's card was the hardest credit card to get.



So many kinds of wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012