Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do You Need A Facelift?

This is one of the easiest ways to determine whether or not you need a face lift and what you'll look like after one. I've used my sister Lindy as the subject because it's always appropriate to humiliate members of your family in a small venue like the Internet.



While sitting up look at yourself in a hand mirror.
Then lie down on your back and look at yourself again in the same mirror.


Lindy was so depressed after she saw these results she asked me if I had a scalpel on me.



Like I'd do her before me. So selfish.



And if you can't tell the difference between the two then get your eyes checked. Seriously. Now. On a Sunday. Hurry.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012