Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Everybody Can Bite Me Friday!

There is no recession for the rich:



From overstock.com on January 2.

Platinum 10ct TDW GIA Certified Diamond Ring (F, VVS2) (Size 6.5) $1,111,111.00



I went back on January 6 to check on the status because you know, I was thinking of buying it and found this:



Today: $999,999.90



Sold out! This product is not in stock.



To me, the funniest part of this listing was that it was at Overstock.com. As in items people can't unload or have too many of. And then in 4 days it's gone. And why did they put a zero at the end of the new price instead of a 9? That will keep me up for days.



I don't mean to judge (much) because I love this website. I bought a purse from them once and it came faster than a 15 year old boy having sex for the first time. It trumps EBay because their items are always high end and their return policy (5 days) is reasonable. I don't mean to judge (again) but I love EBay as well.



The important part of this post is that neither company has paid me to talk about them or push their wares. And that is just wrong at every level.



End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012