Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Everybody Can Bite Me Friday!

Can someone make this horrible woman and this horrible commercial go away? And she can take her horrible bumpits with her. The name "Flo" hasn't been used since biblical times and then only to describe the mess Moses made when he parted the Red Sea. And if you believe that story then maybe you're wearing bumpits and your name is Delores.
And what has happened to Grace Slick, one of the all time coolest chicks who ever walked the planet? Fronting the Jefferson Airplane, or the monument, I can never remember which, and flipping the bird at the camera.
She's now 70 and believes rockers older than 50 don't belong on stage. Well Grace, if you look as bad as you do now, yes, you need to stay off stage since rumor has it the kids today don't buy tickets to see their grandmothers sing, unless it's in the bathroom and then they sell tickets for that event to all their germy little friends.

Three words, Grace - Ex er cise.
"Following your curiosity is a good idea, because you don't want to be sitting around at my age going, 'Gee, I was too scared to go for it.'" Apparently she wasn't too scared to go for desserts either.

I got the most retarded coupon from Wells Fargo Banks. If you use your debit card as a credit card for the month of March they will credit you up to 7 dollars that month. SEVEN DOLLARS. You can't go through a drive-thru window for less than seven dollars, even if Grace Slick isn't in your car.

And In The You Can't Win Department: I never look at my brokerage account statements because I'm afraid of the bogey man but I finally looked at the last one. I guess the Internet was broken that day. I discovered that Morgan Stanley Smith Barney was deducting $35 a month because I carried too low a balance. How did it get low? BECAUSE THEY WERE DEDUCTING MONEY FROM IT EVERY MONTH. And this is on a retirement account. They do not want you to retire. Good thing because you CAN'T.

So The Bite Me Award Of The Week goes to Wells Fargo and Morgan Stanley. Now if I only had a badge to put into this post. If anyone wants to make me one I will give you a free t-shirt in exchange. Which is nice of me considering I could instead deduct $35.00 from your account or send you $7.00 in the mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012