Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Need To See Other Bloggers

I've been with some of you for over three years.

I'm bored. Tired of your same thing day in and day out. I want to see other bloggers. There. I've said it.

We never go to BlogHer together. You never tell me my uploads are pretty. What has happened to us?

So yes, I've been cheating on you with other blogs.

I spend a lot of time in Apartment Therapy. It's where I met them. Nothing for me has been the same since.

I have also been seeing these people.

And this guy. He's not better in Google Reader than you are and doesn't have any moves that you don't have but he makes me feel like a real woman. Can you say that? No, you cannot.

And I might as well admit it. I've got a crush on My Mother Fucked Mick Jagger. Her followers widget jumped so fast I got high off her tail wind.

And I love the girl who has Just Another Fucking Blog, the story of coming to LA to become a movie star and the unpleasant aftermath of a relationship gone very, very bad.

And then I found someone to take me home to France.

If only my mother hadn't been there we might have had a better time.

Get yourself together. Stop posting every day. Do something interesting or I'm moving to Facebook.

As if.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012