Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Could It Stop Being Cold For 5 Minutes?

I had a fantastic lunch with two comedians on Sunday. Traci Skene from Road Atlas Shrugged and her husband Brian McKim. Together they run Shecky Magazine and also tour the country. They were in LA for the coldest, rainiest 5 days of the last 10 years and some shows at Comedy and Magic.

I've said it before, comics are the best people to hang with because we have our own shorthand, you cannot offend us and we laugh a lot. We have common enemies, common friends and no joke is off limits. The grosser the better. Brian came up with a new name for my book All the Bad Sex I've Had. He thinks I should call it The Guy I Had To Pee On Just So He Could Get Off. Most people are all ewwwww about stuff like that; not comics! AND we make a living being like this. Such a beautiful life.

Just don't introduce us to The Pope.

In this picture, Brian and Traci look like human beings. I'm just peaking on the LSD they put in my coffee. WHAT KIND OF A LOOK IS THAT? Has George Clooney just motioned me over to his table? Have I just been tasered by my mother? Did I just wet my pants? AGAIN?

I posted this so you guys could have a good laugh while I try and drown myself in my bathtub.


I don't think some of you will agree with this Favorite Comedian choice but thought I'd post it anyway. And after KNOWING I MIGHT STILL BE UNDERWATER IN THE TUB, you might even agree with this.

End of chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012