Wednesday, February 11, 2009

From The Queen Of India

There is a movement gaining ground. PLEASE LISTEN.

Feb 9, 2009

from
Lost and Found in India by Braja

I read Liz's post yesterday about word verification on commenting, and I'm joining in. I'm tired of the time it takes to constantly type in stupid words to "verify" who I am when commenting on blogs. PEOPLE: TAKE IT OFF. We're blogging, not working in security at the White House. Sometimes it may be necessary if you're spammed, but having it on permanently is not necessary and it jerks some of us around a lot: I'm in a village in India, and my line is not good. Having to hit that enter button 5 or 6 times sometimes for your word verification is not my idea of a good time. Sorry to do this, but I won't be commenting on blogs that have it anymore. I don't need the angst. There's not enough Xanax in this village to aid with it...

Hey, bloggers love getting comments and readers like leaving them, so it's simple: make it easy...

I'm joining this. I will no longer post comments on blogs who insist on this very annoying add-on. If you get over 1000 hits a day, you need it. If you get 62 hits a day, get real. Delete your spam and take that verification off. I do, why don't you? AND I'M DOOCE, SO THERE.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012