Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Bleak But Clean Over Here

I always used to make fun of people who cleaned before their maids came. I've never done that during the times in my life when I've been lucky enough to have a maid. I mean, I'm paying THEM to clean, why would I bother? Are people so insecure that they care what strangers think? Wellllllllllllllll, my sister is coming over tomorrow with her entourage of sponges and I just cleaned my kitchen because she'll probably ask me where the grout cleaner is. And then will roll her eyes when I ask, "What kind of fish is that?"

Say hello to new followers Constance, a mixed media artist from North Carolina and Patty, a video producer from San Diego. Welcome Constance and Patty (which is Welcome in English).

I promise. I'm done. Rule of threes.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012