Thursday, July 1, 2010

Is It Warm In Here Or Is It Just A Hot Flash Going Off?

The Universe is punishing me for being lazy. After mentioning in my last post that YOU HAD TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL IN THE COMMENT ITSELF SO THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO TRACK IT DOWN IN YOUR BLOG, the one person who did not do that - ALICE - won the bloody shoes!!

(Email me, Alice, and send me your snail mail so I can send you the shoes. I'm not really mad.) (Much)

Anyway, next week? Another pair of shoes.

***********
I love the creativity of all you Teeshirters. It's July and I finally gots me a man!

Casey Freeland can be found writing over here. Or catch up with him on Facebook. He's been a faithful reader and for that alone he should get an award. Oh wait, he did. MY TEESHIRT!

If you want a month's free advertising on my sidebar, just buy a shirt. And even though that doesn't make the advertising free, it's almost free because really, $20.00 for an entire month?

And to think I'm fighting with the state of California because they think I have a job and make money off it. Yeah, $240 a year is a windfall, California. Better get on that Taxing Trolley and roll down my way. You can't miss me; I'm the one living on the sidewalk. With a sign that says:

"Will Blog for Nothing. Oh Wait, I Already Am."

Even though I don't drink I feel drunk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012