Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Read This

I don't know who Traci is voting for. But I do know she's one of the smarter bloggers I read if only because she's a real John Stewart type comic, she tackles both sides of an issue. Me? Not so much. I think I've established that I'm the Queen of Black and White.

We've been emailing a lot about the current wave of sexism going on in politics and this is from one of her emails:

CNN is criticizing Palin for running for office while she has a Down Syndrome infant.

And this:

I was listening to Mort Kondrake on the radio tonight as we were driving to our gig and he said that Palin isn't qualified but Bobby Jindal (Gov of Louisiana) is and would have been a better choice. Of course, their experience is nearly identical.

Huffington polls show 56% of people think Hillary supporters will jump to the Republican ticket.

I think women everywhere should read this.

And weep.

For God's sakes, wake up out there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012