Monday, September 22, 2008

The Emmy's Just Keep Getting Worse

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang. That's me shooting my 21 neighbors during the 60th broadcast of the Emmy Awards.

Oprah opening the show? I'm sorry but isn't she on TV enough?

I gained new respect for Jimmy Kimmel for trying to warn the 5 reality show hosts that their opening sketch wasn't going to work. I'd rather watch an hour of Umaaaa, Opraaaah than watch those suicide bombers again.

JOSH GROBAN SINGS THE EMMY'S? Are you fucking kidding me? What's the average age of the Emmy viewer? Dead?

Mad Men, a show about the 60's before the 60's became cool. I gave this show a shot and watched this season but preferred Swingtown when the 70's were about bad clothes and sleeping with your neighbors and uh, you know, interesting.

The Amazing Race. 6 consecutive wins? Ridiculous.

Please stop thanking your children for your win. Unless they gave you the idea, wrote the piece or helped you with the direction, shut the fuck up. The guy who thanked his NEWBORN needs to move into my building so I can shoot him too.

Mary Tyler Moore. Three words. Upper arm workout.

The dresses? Nicollette Sheridan, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Hargitay. All the rest looked tragically boring although I liked Kathy Griffin's dress and 2 pounds of hair extensions. Not sure any of the women scored a Chanel or a Valentino. I think there was only one Armani and at least one Oscar de a Renta; all the rest were Blah Blah and Who Cares. I'm such a Gown Snob.

Funniest moments of the night, Ricky Gervais and Don Rickles. Neither of them gives a shit, how glorious is that in a town like Hollywood?

Most gratifying moment, Tommy Smothers getting his 1968 Emmy for writing.

Last year's Emmy Awards was the second lowest watched Emmy's ever. I'm guessing until last night. All in all, one of the worst Awards shows ever.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012