Monday, September 15, 2008

How Funny Is This?

UPDATE: 11 PM LA time. I have 5. Not as funny.

UPDATE: 6 PM LA time. I have 3. Still funny.

UPDATE: 6 AM LA time. I have 2. Still funny to me.

If you'll look directly to the right of this post you'll see that after TWO YEARS OF BLOGGING I have ONE person who is following this blog: Donny Is Smoking Now. The best part of this is that when you go to the blog it has a really hilarious url.

AND this person, Hail to the Thief, is Scottish. If you know anything about the annual Edinburgh Comedy Festival, you know the Scots love the arcane, the wicked, the bizarre. Which apparently is where I come in.

Two years.

Of.

Blogging.

One fan. 6,000 miles away.

Did I mention the Scots are geniuses and my new husbands?

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012