Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Don't Feel Funny Today

How is that different from every other day? It's not.

Yesterday morning I apparently forgot my hands are still numb so I made fried eggs and ham and was swinging the pan like Rachael Ray and it all ended up on the floor. Thank GOD for the 5 second rule.

I spilled a gallon of liquid on my computer last night because I'm JUST THAT COORDINATED and now the keyboard is all sticky. So I'm taking a sick day. How is that different from every other day? It's not.

Pirates? Really? It's like we're starting the world over. I'm going to wait for Vasco de Gama to show up. I don't even know what he did or if he even came to the US. I also don't know if I spelled it right but I just like the sound of it.

I'm too lazy to Google. Again.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012