Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Someone Else Gets To Carry The Burden That Is Me

I don't even know what that title means. But Ann from Ann's Rants, if indeed that IS her real name, I'm so confused by everyone's fake names, fake family names, fake office names and fake animal names that I've started to call myself Shirley.

When you read over 100 blogs and you have to remember who's who and who did what to whom and who is cheating and who lost weight and who's champion of their bowling league, I QUIT. I only use one fake name in my blog and I haven't even used it in over a year and a half. He might be dead but that's another story entirely. (substitute the word 'might' for 'wish' and you're ALL caught up)

Ann=possible fake name=interviewed me. So go here if you're not entirely clear on my sanity. I'll be at the shrink's if there are any questions.

Love, Shirley
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012