Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Endless Boredom of TV

Every channel has the Laker's victory parade. Even though I'm over hating Kobe for being such a prick that Shaq left the Lakers and I think Phil Jackson is God I'M really not interested in the parade route and drunk kids yelling "Kobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay." I don't understand why crowds don't form when I walk down the street and yell out "Hey Mami, Mami Mami, hey Mami." For God's sake, a blond in a bikini gets NO respect today.

So did any of you send me a FedEx? The only reason I ask is because I didn't order anything and there's a big ass label on the ticket, that I've missed for 2 days and today is Last Chance Lucy day, that says CANNOT DIVULGE NAME OF SENDER. Which means it's probably a warrant for my arrest.

I'm afraid to call across the street to see if the baby bird made it. I don't take animal loss very well, even if it's a bird I've never even slept with.

And as to the cassette question, I had an old alarm clock that took cassettes. For reasons I can't fathom I kept it when I got a new CD alarm clock. My reasoning being "What if the old one broke?" I didn't even put it out for the garage sale as my family stood around with prayer beads and tears in their eyes begging me to. WELL HAHA on them, the CD one broke.

I hooked up the cassette one and it broke as well.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012