Saturday, August 8, 2009

Julie & Julia

I was going to review this movie but Women in Hollywood did a good job and I'll just link it for you. I also agreed with the comments that I wish the movie had been UNIQUELY about Julia Child. I love Amy Adams but feel she was woefully miscast. To act that wimpy across a strong figure like Julia Child is going to make a lopsided film. We needed to see someone who had a little, a LITTLE, breath of life. I kept waiting for Meryl to come back on screen. I would have liked more Stanley Tucci and the brilliant Jane Lynch too. But do people call me and ask my opinion?

And FINALLY Americans will learn how to say Bon Appetit correctly. It's not 'appeteete.' The final T is not pronounced. It's pronounced Bon Appetee. And Paris looks, as usual. GORGEOUS. God, Los Angeles is a hole.

Eat a big meal before you go. Really. Not after. Before. Trust me on this.

Grade: B
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012