Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Best Person Oscar

Today is the 100th birthday of a woman I've known my entire life. She loves me so unconditionally that I used to joke that she probably didn't know me that well!
Happy Birthday Jean.

Once when I was 3 or so, we were driving and came upon a trailer full of horses. I begged her to slow down and she did and we followed while I squealed the whole way.

Finally she told me we had to pass the horses or we'd be late. I got so mad I screamed Mean Jean at her. Jean is now mostly blind and half deaf but the most cheerful and upbeat person I have ever known. She once told me she got up every day with a smile on her face and assumed it was going to be a great day. Obviously we're not related.

I still am obsessed with horses and ride whenever I can. Unless I have to sign a release WITH MY HANDS. As you can see on the photo, I USED to be able to write. I'm sure there's a handwriting expert out there amongst you who is looking at that sample and thinking, "Well THAT explains it."

End of chat.


***I can no longer do word verification on blogs that have that feature. It's too hard on my hands, unnecessary and for me, a waste of time. I hope you understand.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012