Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Way Down Upon The Swiney River

My mother and I spoke on Sunday and I said I was investing in some mouth masks since the last case of swine flu was only 2 hours away from me. She said, "And don't forget to wear gloves AND FOR GOD'S SAKES DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING OR ANYBODY."

It was like being 4 years old again minus the spankings.

So yesterday I called Pink Dot for a delivery and contemplated asking for a non-Mexican delivery guy. That's before I realized that they might be employing Swedes, who are known to be extremely sneaky, or Russians, drunk, sad Russians. I decided to say nothing. The man arrived and I asked him to come in, as I do all delivery people. He hung back, coughed, THAT'S RIGHT, and said, "I have a cold. I'll stay out here." And then I heard nose sniffling.

What part of IF YOU'RE SICK DON'T COME TO WORK did this man not understand? So of course, I asked him if he had SWINE FLU and he laughed and said no. I'm sorry, but that's funny, why?

Then he wanted my credit card and after he took it I said, "I guess I'll even have to wash off my credit card." He didn't dissuade me.

So I washed my hands, the credit card and was eating the fruit salad and all of a sudden I thought WHO SLICED THIS BANANA?

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012