Sunday, May 17, 2009

Did They Remove The Good Part Of My Brain? Do I Even Have A Good Part Left?

Vodka Mom and I have to get a divorce and now I have to marry Suburban Correspondent.

She helped me find my Blog Roll. I was looking in the wrong place. I was not up on my Blogger words so people were writing me things like:

Dear Lost Brain Waves,

Just click on "add a gadget."

And I'd write back:

Dear Person Trying To Help Me,

I don't HAVE that and now I don't even want to PUT IT BACK even if I do find it because I think my time would be better spent losing more things.

I had no idea about customize and was all up in the layout 'hood. I've started putting the list back together but now I have an abnormal fear of anything I touch. If you want to be on my blog links, please send me your url and ON YOU GO.

Heidi and I were talking about this; is BlogHer's ad now bigger than the state of California?

Shelfari is still MIA. I give up.

End of chat.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012