Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Nice Annoying Weekend Like Every Other

Remember when I lost my Chanel sunglasses? Well, wherever they are, they took my Blog Roll with them. I can't even find the widget in the layout. Before you accuse me of being careless and retarded you should know that I am.

Monday I have a doctor's appointment with my Dermatologist to check this weird thing. At the top of my ear, it hurts. Who else gets dumb shit like that on parts of the body you never touch? So I was all calm about it until I lost my Blog Roll. That triggered an OMG I'VE GOT 5 SECONDS TO LIVE and that was BEFORE I watched Farrah's Story last night.

The first and only time I saw her was one night at the Improv on Melrose. I didn't even know she was there but I saw a group of men crowded around someone. That's not too unusual because it's a giant boy's club. But I went to look so I could bad mouth them later to all the funny chick comics like Tommy James and they were around Farrah, who was sitting by herself. She quietly signed autographs and let her picture be taken over and over but there was something off about the situation. Like the time I was with Lucille Ball in that elevator and couldn't talk after I saw what she did.

I wrote about it in November of 2006 and they said she was diagnosed in September of that year unless I'm going deaf from the weird hurty ear top.

During the show she kept repeating that she just wanted her life back and I've been saying that about my own life since last summer. Mine is getting there and I hope Farrah gets that chance.

Love the one you're with. Or bash them over the head and run like hell. Your choice.

End of chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012