Friday, May 22, 2009

It's Everybody Can Bite Me Friday!

Do you have a homeless drawer like this? If I could recognize everything in it I'd sell it tomorrow at the yard sale. I've got 10 electrical cords with that big ass plug on it and no idea why I keep them. I see people at other yard sales trying to pawn them off and no one ever buys them because they have a homeless drawer of their own.

So I'm hanging out with Ofelia the manager off and on today and she says ""So when am I going to see what you've done?"

Not understanding I point to parts of my face as I rattle off "eye job, upper and lower, a nose job and a half, gortex..."

She starts laughing and says, "NO, what you've done on TV."

Oh.

I now commence emotional boxing, a team sport, with my mother who is in from Paris FOR THE NEXT 6 WEEKS.

Maman is staying chez ma soeur so I take Round One. Today over the phone I told her I had gained weight and she said, "But your sister says you look thin" so I told her I now weigh 128 and she says, "That's not thin, is it?"

If you're French, I guess not.

Me - 1
Maman - 1

End of chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012