Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Well This Is Embarrassing

Remember when I posted those pictures of my jewelry drawers? Sitting right above those drawers was this, my pearl collection from my many productive years of deep sea diving.

This tableau sits above those drawers and I forgot to take a picture of it because I forgot about them.

This reminds me of the months after my ankle surgery back in 2008. I didn't put on underwear because it wouldn't go over my huge cast. So I went commando for months. Then when I finally did go back to wearing thongs I forgot I had one on and peed through it.

And for those who are curious, I did not find the Titanic in any of my dives.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Trust me; I know.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
celebrityphoto-blog | thecelebritycafe | celeb-hair-trend | sexywallpaper2012